Crosley remote

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a Crosley CR224PA desktop radio, which I bought new last year. Reason I got it is because it is one of the very few stand alone radios which has XM satellite.
I have lost the remote. It is necessary because you have to use it to enter favorite XM channels into the 20 available presets. Sort of strange, because for the FM and AM presets, you use the radio alone.

Anyway, I have emailed Crosley for a replacement, but I am not hopeful since their website says the radio is now discontinued.

Any ideas?

Thanks. it's worth a try. if crosley doesn't come thru with a remote for me, i will try to find one that works. maybe check with siriusxm. its strange that the remote is required to set the presets(up to 20) for the xm channels, but you can set the presets for fm and am from the radio.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.