Shipping PCBs USPS - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Everything Else

Everything Else Anything related to audio / video / electronics etc) BUT remember- we have many new forums where your thread may now fit! .... Parts, Equipment & Tools, Construction Tips, Software Tools......

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 30th May 2012, 08:11 PM   #1
Plundering the Planet From the Comfort of Home
diyAudio Member

Default Shipping PCBs USPS

A while back I ordered some small PCBs from a domestic supplier that fit in a standard envelope. They arrived with a bow in them. I contacted the Ebay seller and he knew exactly what had happened and was pissed that USPS had not processed the letter as they should have, given the method he had paid postage for. Apparently, depending on service, the letters run through rollers which put the bow in the board. This sound familiar? I may need to ship some PCBs and would rather not have to box them up so they don't end up warped.

Hide this!Advertise here!