Coco-nuts!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
How long before someone pops up here and says we should not criticize stuff we don't understand. After all, we are just engineers so what do we know? Maybe there really is another planet at the end of that cave - can we prove there is not?

See, you can't prove it is false so maybe it is true! Open minds, blah blah, magic crystals, blah blah, only morons read datasheets, blah blah etc. etc.

Hello

I found a way to made a diy Coconut-Audio VibraPortal Heaven & Gate reference vibration control !!

Just buy a poche game, use one poche to bring the heaven in your audio system, and sell the others poches at a bargain price of $295. each ;)

Bye

Gaetan

Attachments

• poches.jpg
    poches.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 116
and my favourite

I know I'm REAL trouble when my husband untwines his Denon AKDL1 Dedicated Link Cable from around his sweat stained waist. "Why you feeding me such dismal signal quality down cheap cabling" he will scream at the top of his voice as the high quality Denon Cable bites into the scarred tramp stamp on my back. "Not the face Billy-Bob" I wail in vain! Another week in the trailer before I dare go out again. This product seems perfect for inflicting pain and torture as well as holding up size 48inch denim trousers but does nothing for audio quality. Trust me I know...

I think he found some magic mushrooms on his way through that forest...

The listener simply puts a dash of the magic crystals taken from the slain beast into a hash pipe and smokes them. Then all of the noise in the system goes up in smoke.

About 25 years ago we had some similar magic crystals that improved our guitar playing abilities. It only worked if all people present at the event participated in the crystal ceremony! The crystals did not work if there was a tape recorder present.

tubelab.com said:
The crystals did not work if there was a tape recorder present.
Nowadays, of course, some people find that the tape recorder (or its modern equivalent). does not work unless there are crystals present. This is good news for people with crystals to sell.

Your story reminds me of a former colleague. He always found he could write much better code on a Friday afternoon after slaking his thirst at lunchtime - provided he never tried to test the code. He adopted the policy of only writing documentation on Friday afternoons, as that did less harm to the project.

How the Denon AKDL1 saved me from certain death.

I was standing on that glass platform that overhangs the Grand Canyon. It started to break free…I was falling!!! Someone, standing off to the side of the platform, heard my screams. He had a Walkman, connected to a boombox, with the Denon AKDL1.

I forget what he was playing but, when he saw me falling, he unplugged the cable and threw one end to me. I am only here today, to tell this story, because of the miraculous Denon AKDL1. Thank you Denon AKDL1, oh, and thank you stranger, standing off to the side of the platform.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.