mic mixer/amp for karaoke - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Everything Else

Everything Else Anything related to audio / video / electronics etc) BUT remember- we have many new forums where your thread may now fit! .... Parts, Equipment & Tools, Construction Tips, Software Tools......

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 4th May 2012, 07:14 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default mic mixer/amp for karaoke

hi to all
i want to build a system that has an echo,delay,reverb or other effects for karaoke singing like for two person/mics.i have already an assembled reverb kit but im not happy with it so if someone can give an schematics then thank's a lot in advence
Old 7th May 2012, 12:13 AM   #2
dangus is offline dangus  Canada
diyAudio Member

Some DVD players had built-in karaoke mic amps with reverb. On my "Electrohome EH8181", this was all on a separate board from the main DVD player guts, so I salvaged it when I scrapped the DVD player.
Old 7th May 2012, 03:23 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Check out th PT2399 and PT2395 at Princeton Technology Corp. but you will find that the THD gets quite bad at longer delay times
Unfortunately, there is no simple way to produce echo (AD to RAM to DA) and reverb (add software)
I did the same as dangus with my late Sanyo DVD player before recycling. E
Old 8th May 2012, 06:21 AM   #4
dangus is offline dangus  Canada
diyAudio Member

Check out secondhand guitar effects boxes; some of those could have worthwhile reverb and echo effects. Or the Behringer Minimix Mix800, $65 at Amazon, and that gets you dual mic amps, reverb and echo. Just don't expect miracles from the vocal cancellation function. Amazon.com: Behringer Minimix Mix800 Ultra-Compact Karaoke Machine with Voice Canceller And Fx: Musical Instruments

Hide this!Advertise here!