Ziplex Resonators...really? $2,600, really?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I love the idea of a magnet that clamps around the tube to "center" the electron flow...this could be easy to make and as far as I know, doesnt exist at the moment....why not a magnetized tube damper made from, of course, rare earth magnets (standard ceramic types might impart a haze to the image).

I am going to build a pair for my gain stage of my 300B, withn a few days I will scientifically notate my objective subjective findings here for the scientifically minded folk around here.

I can already tell this will work....

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
I love the idea of a magnet that clamps around the tube to "center" the electron flow...this could be easy to make and as far as I know, doesnt exist at the moment....why not a magnetized tube damper made from, of course, rare earth magnets (standard ceramic types might impart a haze to the image).

I am going to build a pair for my gain stage of my 300B, withn a few days I will scientifically notate my objective subjective findings here for the scientifically minded folk around here.

I can already tell this will work....

Well,

Its at your own risk..I guess it could magnetize the anode plate of a tube and could stuff it...it will move(push/pull) the electron flow...so this is probably why you haven't seen one..:eek:....(I was joking!)

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
I'm emotionally confused. I don't know whether I should be angry at the stupidity of gullible man, angry at the loose morals of purveyors of BS who profit from it, or impressed by it all. Either way it's damn funny. Every time one of these scams surfaces I'm surprised again; maybe I'm the stupid one.

How can people with skills to make enough disposable money to afford such trinkets be parted from it so easily?

...and that review is criminal.

I think the collective idea should include Pyramids. Maybe filled with Quartz or whatever rock rich hippys think does something currently.

On topic:
I still can't fathom why someone would want a multi harmonic bell in the listening room. It's beyond bone-headed.

Pyramid cage

You could make a pyramid shaped one and make it rest on top of the tubes. You know, to focus the energies.

The positive side of the magnet should point down to increase the "positive" energy of the music.

I'm go'in to hell for that one. :p
Ok, i got it...make a pyramid shaped cage with quartz and rare earth magnets that fits over the entire amp, record player, CDP, etc...

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Denon AKDL1 Dedicated Link Cable

I cant stop laughing......those reviews saved my day. These "reviewers" are truly brilliant with comedic play....

Absolutely brilliant,
10/10 …LMAO harmless gryphon…quote ” an angelic choir started to sing, and reached a crescendo as I laid this cable on my stereo system. Instantly, my antiquated equipment transformed into components made from the clearest diamond-semiconductor” ...:D Ahh but did he have a Tibetan bowl?
Regards
M. Gregg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.