Problem with Amplifiedparts.com - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Everything Else

Everything Else Anything related to audio / video / electronics etc) BUT remember- we have many new forums where your thread may now fit! .... Parts, Equipment & Tools, Construction Tips, Software Tools......

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 4th April 2012, 03:32 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Problem with Amplifiedparts.com

I'm having an issue with Amplifiedparts.com that I'd like to share. I'm from Brazil and I was very impressed with the looks and variety of the store. So I decided to place my first order. Since it was a small order, I chose First Class Mail International, which doesn't provide tracking number.

A month passed and the order hasn't arrived. So I decided to re-order the products, with a few more items, because I didn't expect the problem to be with the store. I though that the order got lost or something. So this time I chose Express Mail. I received the shipment confirmation, but to my surprise, they didn't send me the tracking number.

For three days now, I've been sending emails to every form of contact they provide on their website, sent messages through their Twitter account and Facebook page, requesting the tracking number, so I can be sure that they did ship my order. But I have not received any answer so far.

The two orders total almost US$ 300! I'll escalate the problem to Pay Pal buyer protection if don't hear from them soon, but I'm very concerned that I'll never get my products or my money back.
Old 9th April 2012, 05:16 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Hello,

I responded to you a few days ago by email with your Express mail tracking number, and also replied to the Facebook thread. We get a ton of spam messages through Twitter so I rarely check it. The best way to contact us is by sales@amplifiedparts.com We ship to Brazil all the time. When there is a problem with international shipments it is usually in customs. You need not worry though, because we always work through these and will get you your parts.

Hide this!Advertise here!