|Everything Else Anything related to audio / video / electronics etc) BUT remember- we have many new forums where your thread may now fit! .... Parts, Equipment & Tools, Construction Tips, Software Tools......|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|27th February 2012, 02:46 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2009
lite audio mv-02 4 way remote control
After a lot of readings on diy forums, I finally succeded to get it work, but there is a problem:
- pressing input selector 1, 2, 3 or 4 makes potentiometer keep rotating conterclockwise endless until pressing +/- button. The only way to stop it is to connect R17 & R18 but then, potentiometer keeps turning if MUTE is pressed. Very likely MCU is bad.
1. When pressing input selector 1,2,3 or 4 the potentiometer keep rotating conterclockwise endless is to protect the amplifier. You are correct to connect R17 to disable this function.
2. The MCU is good as you press 'MUTE', the potentiometer will turn to zero volume
I have 2 suggestion for you:
1) there is a 'MON' button on the remote control, the factory setting is 'Normal' speed for the potentiometer, when you push the 'MON' button, the input select leds will off and it will become 'Slow' speed for the potentiometer. You can try to select the speed and see if it can slove your problem
2) Adjust the code switch a little bit to make the potentiometer receive the signal correct
Is it a joke ? I think he is kidding me. In fact, the code switch function is to activate relays as does remote push buttons 1-2-3-4.
What you think ? May it be fixed ?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Lite Audio MV-01 / MV-06 remote controlled volume/input selector||roffe||Parts||82||16th March 2016 04:23 PM|
|USAmps 50x REV 02 remote turn on blown||Cr@sh||Car Audio||4||13th June 2011 06:17 PM|
|Audio Note M-Zero remote control problem||DIYNick||Tubes / Valves||8||11th December 2010 06:09 PM|
|LiteAudio MV-01 motorize remote volume control||jeffshort2000||Swap Meet||5||28th October 2009 09:06 PM|
|The Ultimate Remote Control Audio Project.. Please Help :)||BoneDoc RC||Subwoofers||25||10th February 2009 05:04 AM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|