Australian DIY Database complete! - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Everything Else

Everything Else Anything related to audio / video / electronics etc) BUT remember- we have many new forums where your thread may now fit! .... Parts, Equipment & Tools, Construction Tips, Software Tools......

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd January 2002, 10:49 PM   #1
griff is offline griff  Australia
diyAudio Member

Default Australian DIY Database complete!

If you know of any more companies that should be put up please post them and i will make the necessary changes.
Attached Files
File Type: zip aus dist list.zip (2.8 KB, 113 views)
Old 4th February 2002, 03:55 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Default I just made an amasing find...

well it is for me anyway, I found this site by accident looking for Dynaudio drivers in Google, I thought it was too good to be an Australian audio distrubutor's website but I was wrong!!! This is their story, it explains how they came about....

Soundlabs Group Pty Ltd started in 1999 but had its foundations laid in 1972. Originally known as Confusion Pty Ltd, it sold its Becker business to another company, Scan Audio Pty Ltd, early in 1998. However Scan Audio closed down in 1999 and the former staff of Confusion bought the remaining stock of Becker Car Audio, Infinity Car Audio, Dynaudio Mobile Fidelity & speaker drivers; including Peerless, Scan Speak, Vifa plus a range of speaker components. From this we started fresh with Soundlabs Group.

We take a hands on approach to our business and also believe that customer service is paramount. Extended warranties, comprehensive advice, demonstrations etc are all part of the service.....

Over the years, both Confusion and Soundlabs Group have been involved heavily with Becker car audio as both a sales and service agent. This has evolved over the years and we are expanding our portfolio of products and services; many of which can be found on this website.

And you know the best bit? THEY HAVE A DIY SECTION!!!

here's the adress;
http://www.soundlabsgroup.com/Default.htm

reguards, Andrew

Hide this!Advertise here!