Badger Badger Badger..... Mushroom !!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
No, but we have the Samurai moderator...........:D :D :D

Attachments

• samauri.jpg
    samauri.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 481
karma said:
ok that was different. the sad part i was waiting for the end. it loops over and over ahhh:clown:
No it doesn't. It goes bang clatter clatter, and all lower spoiler and transmission casing fall off and get run over by the rear wheels.

I could have bought a pair of good quality outputtransformers for that.....

Bugger!

PS. I stopped, and amazingly, couldn't find the beast. Just all my (expensive) German car parts in splinters......

dhaen said:
I beg to differ,

Wolverines are canines, I think.
European Badgers are Mustelidae
American badger are Taxidea
So I suppose (guess) they are different.

Cheers :)

Wolverines are the largest members of the Mustelidae family.

Wolverine Taxonomy:

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Subphylum: Vertebrata
Class: Mammalia
Subclass: Theria
Infraclass: Eutheria
Order: Carnivora
Suborder: Fissipedia
Family: Mustelidae
Subfamily: Mustelinae
Genus: Gulo
Species: gulo
Subspecies: gulo (Old World), luscus (New World) - possibly, vancouverensis and other isolated subspecies not yet identified

http://www.wolverinefoundation.org/faq.htm

Wolverines, badgers and ferrets are closely related.

http://www.press.jhu.edu/books/walker/carnivora.mustelidae.html

Phil

Nothing against badgers

or their kin, but I would gladly hit one of them over a deer - of which we are being totally overrun here in the eastern part of the States. Even deep into the city, the deer are everywhere. Even into the 'hood. Recently two deer busted into a McDonalds on New York Ave NE here in Washington DC. This is an urban decay area where the drug dealers don't always feel safe - so when the crime scene tape was all wrapped around the building I thought it was a shooting. Turned out the deer charged into the building with several people becoming injured trying to escape the deer's horns.

It turns out that there are now more deer in the US than when the first Europeans came to the New World - and they are eating folk's yards, particuarly in the winter when forage is short. I have a friend who suffered more than $10,000 worth of damage to his yard! Me, I would have venison in my freezer as a result.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.