• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Europe Audio - dreadful experience

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Mr. Benoist,
I bought some xover components from you in the past and everything went well so I thought I would order from you again. Below are the recent results.

I tried to order $169 worth of components about two weeks ago. Everything showed up in my cart. When I went to step 2 I realized I had forgotten my password. I asked for my password and an automated message popped up saying I would get an email, with logon info, which I never got. I know you have my correct email, because in an attempt to complete the order, I tried making a new account. That was not allowed because your system said I already had an account. I tried emailing your customer service at least four times and nothing happened. Are you still in business? I am using this forum because emails have not worked

unhappy customer,
henrylrjr

Dear Sir,

Can you send me a private message with your name and ordernumber so I can investigate this matter.

Best regards,
Jean Benoist

Hi

I ordered two Fountek FR88EX the 03 feb 2015 at Europe Audio, order 1413031

Status still "Available soon" (they said 22 piece(s) available from stock )

When will I receive my products ?

I want a refund if it takes more than 1 month (and 1 month delay is still unacceptable)

Hello,I ve ordered 2 peace of Beyma 12M100,I have them in 2 orders 137130 and 136430 and the oldest of them is from august 19 2014..........!!!
On the website it say that you have +5 in stock well why dont I get mine!!
Been trying to contact you for half a year now!!!!!!

Last edited:
Today i got the newletter..at least sommethings workin...

It says "Visit Europe Audio home page
More than 15 years the most complete online catalog for speaker builders"...

Considering my own experiences with europe-audio I believe the easiest way to solve it is just to go to the police, report them for fraud and request a chargeback via your bank so get your money back. This works as long as you paid through Mastercard, Visa or similar.

At least that is how I got my money back.

Talk with your the that your Mastercard is handled through, they can start a chargeback request.

I went to handelsbanken and let then talk with visa. At least for me they required me to have a confirmation from the police that I had reported them for fraud to start the process. But with that in hand they did the rest and then I got my money back.

Also, I started this process about 4 months after I first ordered.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.