Transfer Funtion of the given circuit ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

Please give me the transfer function of the following circuit. Where R1,R2,R3,R4 and R5 are not equal.

Attachments

• Multiplier.jpg
    Multiplier.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 144
it actually "safer" to explicitly include op amp gain "A" and derive the equations

you can always take the limit as A goes to infinity later - but by assuming it from the start you may save a term or two in the calculations or you may have your solution "blow up" from the infinity you are implicitly carrying around

the op amp Howland current source is a favorite nasty problem set for those not understanding the "null injection" implicit infinity

@DF96
I am not a student in any institute so do not expect any Marks.

@SY, jcx
Thank you, I solved it using superposition theory.

R1 and R2 forms voltage divider for Non-Inv voltage. R3||RD forms Rg and R4 forms Rf. So Non-Inv, Inv output voltage will be

Vninv = V1*[R2/(R1+R2)]*[1+{R4/(R3||RD)}]
Vinv = V1*-(R4/R3)

Vout = Vninv + Vinv

I fell into the same tiger trap as DF96.
Vinv = input voltage at -IN pin.
Vninv = input voltage at +IN pin

Silly me for reading what it said,
Instead I should have reverse engineered the given equations and realised that Voutinv=Vinv and Voutninv=Vninv are the only way to make your equations work correctly !!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.