Stereophile e-magazine.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Some months ago I took an electronic subscription to Stereophile for a very nice price. I think the offer is still on.

The offer was advertized on this site, so others may be having the same problem. However, I hope someone out there is better organized than me, and is now in a position to help me.

Simply put: I forgot which site to visit in order to make use of this subscription.

Your help will be much appreciated,

vac

No e subscription, but i did send in and paid for a subscription almost 8 weeks ago and no magazine as of yet. Just today i was wondering , if i can do without for 8 weeks , then i dont need it ..

Asked for an refund ............ :mad:

I would contact there web site for more info on the e-stuff ....

a.wayne, you are probably right. I don't need Stereophile either, but I find it entertaining.

The guys that manage all of this apperently are not very good at what they are doing. Circsource, the website which sells these e subscriptions, isn't very transparent. Once you paid for your subscription, that's pretty much where the communication stops.

vac

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.