Indoor sub use - HELP~

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys, I'm sorry to make yet another thread to do with installing a 'car' sound system into your house. I recently got hooked to loud noises and base when I found my dads old old speakers in the garage and hooked them up to my computer. I am really new to this but eager to learn - and this is my plan.

I have my eye on aJVC-CSGD4250 or JVC-CSGW1200, but don't know what would suite my needs. From here I don't know what to get, I am clueless, I do have a electrical engineer as a friend so I am not alone (when setting it up, he doesnt know much about sound systems).

So my question is where do I go from here? My plans are to buy a amp + 2x JVC speakers + converter + use my computer as input + MDF speaker box + neons + perspex cover. I don't have a huge budget, but I want to slowly get these parts and one day install into my car.

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance,

Darryn.

~HeShe.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.