Should a designer/builder use both measurements and listening when building?

Use both measurements [b][i]and [/i][/b]listening?

• Yes

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
He might have been referring to the pole carrying his telephone wire.

I'm not certain this is a sensible question. Almost everyone, apart from the loony fringe on both sides, will vote yes but this does not mean that they all agree. So in a few days time we can say that 97% (or whatever) believe that both listening and measuring are important so this is the end of the debate? I have decided not to vote.

Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Perhaps I should remove my comment ;) There was *no* pole when I made it! and we are off topic in the first four responses :rolleyes: Fran any problem with deleting these four posts? edit: man I'm slow tonight.... need to go to bed... repeat 50 times poll poll poll....

Tony.

Last edited:
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I vote no!

With all the good simulation software available these day (spice, and others) why would anyone need to measure or listen? Just sim it and you're ready to go! What could be easier?

This is the 21st century, isn't it? Let's get on with it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.