Hooking up Xbox with Surround Sound System

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was wondering if there was anyway to hook up my xbox to use through the surround sound system without having the xbox ran through a VCR and having the VCR output the audio to the surround sound system... My tv has 1 audio and the left and right audio channels inputs but thats all...the audio imput in the back of the tv is being used by the surround sound system's dvd player. I was wondering if there was a way to do this.

Problem was messed up....now fixed

I was wondering if there was anyway to hook up my xbox to use through the surround sound system without having the xbox ran through a VCR (then having the tv to use the VCR input) and having the VCR input the audio to the surround sound system... My tv has 1 video in terminal and two audio terminals (red and white) but thats all...the video terminal in the back of the tv is being used by the surround sound system's dvd player. I was wondering if there was a way to do this.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.