Potentiometer help!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey everyone, first time poster here, although I've browsed around on the site a bit. Wasn't sure where to post this so I stuck it here.

I have mixing board that has some broken pots. The pots control the gain for the xlr/line inputs. There is a switch by each knob to select xlr or line. A couple
Of them weren't working so I pulled them out to take a look.

These are dual gang pots and both wafers were cracked on one and on the other completely broken. The problem has been finding a replacement.

The schematics show 10k on the mic side and 250k on the line side. I can't seem to find any dual pots with those amounts. The exact markings on the pots themselves are: 15 A 250k ohm + 05 C 10k ohm.

Is there any way I could a dual pot with the same values and maybe use a resistor or something to get the other value I need? I'm not sure about the tapers, but I think they may be different also (I think that may be what the A and C are??).

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.