Apollo Guidance System Schematics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My uncle Tom was the one that got me started he was a HAM and he was the person whom ordered the Ford Motor Company it's first computer it was an IBM 360 what a beast it was. I had those tapes for many years ,because he gave them to me knowing that as a kid there was nothing I could do to hurt them. he,he,he. The 60's were great!
He was in the space program ,but they didn'nt wan't him to fly because he had a family and such and it would probably bother him now if he knew that I was writing this but that is how family goes any way for the record it is my uncle tom wedon just for in case some of you have served with him .

jer

Talking about Apollo,

Regards the did man go to the moon ideas,<<cross hairs behind an astronaut? LOL

I’m not saying it did not happen just a talking point.

When man stepped onto the moon how did they get power to send TV pictures back to Earth. On earth at the same time BBC had huge transmitters linked to power stations and cameras that needed tripods and wheels just to get TV across the UK. :)

Regards
M. Gregg

so what ever you have to say lets hear it?

Talking about Apollo,

Regards the did man go to the moon ideas,<<cross hairs behind an astronaut? LOL

I’m not saying it did not happen just a talking point.

When man stepped onto the moon how did they get power to send TV pictures back to Earth. On earth at the same time BBC had huge transmitters linked to power stations and cameras that needed tripods and wheels just to get TV across the UK. :)

Regards
M. Gregg

you figure it out !

Gerald, excited? Or is the "stream of consciousness" just your style of prose? Interesting about your uncle; quite an accomplished fellow!
As far as the moon walk stuff goes, I'm uncertain but wouldn't be at all surprised if it took more energy to beam a signal from an orbiting satellite to Earth than from the Moon to the same satellite. And the camera with wheels could be held with one finger on the Moon. D'oh!
I'm not sure what you are addressing concerning the BBC. It seems likely to me that they would own the rights to all of their original broadcasts. I've got no qualms admitting I own several BBC boots.
Jimi... Jimi... wasn't he on the grassy knoll?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.