DIYAUDIO.COM Stickers For Members!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, I have to say I have been a member on diyaudio.com for 10plus years now :)

So to contribute I have to offer high quality indoor / outdoor vinyl stickers for cars and projects etc etc.

HOWEVER PLEASE UNDERSTAND, they are not for sale yet, until i have permission from the owner of diyaudio.com. Right now my uncle and i have spend $$ on a machine that makes / cuts stickers for his home business and i have asked him to make me a few samples to post on here and offer to the community, the stickers if any profits left over will be going directly to diyaudio.com for server hardware software storage and hosting funds.

Here are the stickers, 1.75" tall x 13" long, they can go on outside of your car window or projects, when approved to sell these to the members i will be able to offer all sizes. Easy to put on, and durable.

If you have a sticker of some sort you wish to also get made up for a project please feel free to email / pm me. If the sticker that you wish to be made is copyrighted please don't ask, i am not looking to get into trouble, only help out.

IMG_5500.JPG

IMG_5501.JPG

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Hi Jason! By all means, feel free to make your own - this is a DIY site after all :)

Actually, we have some cute official stickers on their way already (in the correct font, design), and they'll be in the store just as soon as we are happy with their quality. I'll shoot you a PM to quote on doing the next batch.

Hi Jason! By all means, feel free to make your own - this is a DIY site after all :)

Actually, we have some cute official stickers on their way already (in the correct font, design), and they'll be in the store just as soon as we are happy with their quality. I'll shoot you a PM to quote on doing the next batch.

thanks Jason.

Please send pm with your address and i will mail you 2 samples of the ones i have already.

Stickers start at $5.50 including shipping.

Pm for payments and other stuff.

First off congrats on your daughter:) my daughter Danika thinks she has a great name!
Would we be able to order them with our home countries colours, eg. Diy(red)audio(white).com(red)?
This sticker is a good idea, that way we can wave to each other on the road.

First off congrats on your daughter:) my daughter Danika thinks she has a great name!
Would we be able to order them with our home countries colours, eg. Diy(red)audio(white).com(red)?
This sticker is a good idea, that way we can wave to each other on the road.

what ever colors you want i can get :)

why dont you try making the sticker from the immage of the logo in the header of the site?? if that dosent work (as it does not in safari) try a google search for the logo...

and i am looking for some stickers for my guitar... one that says KoRn and one that says Stolen Inocence, both in the Kornucopia font... i found it free online... black background white letters of vice versa if it meets your machine better
pm before you make them

why dont you try making the sticker from the immage of the logo in the header of the site?? if that dosent work (as it does not in safari) try a google search for the logo...

and i am looking for some stickers for my guitar... one that says KoRn and one that says Stolen Inocence, both in the Kornucopia font... i found it free online... black background white letters of vice versa if it meets your machine better
pm before you make them

p/m me !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.