need help controling dc motors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello all been awile..im having a prob. maybe someone here can help.

im going to be making a robotic arm for my wheelchair to lift and hold my tablet pc. im going to be using 4 mg996r servo motors moded to be geard dc motors. i own a (owi robotic arm edge robot) im hoping to use the pc board out of it to control the 4 motors forward and backwards,but i cant seam to figur out how to hook up a 6v acdc adapter to it to do so. here are pic of the edge robot schematics and a link to the manual (pdf) if anyone can help or know a easer way to control 4 motors both ways and not with arduino as i dont know enuff about them yet.

edge robot pdf

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.