Frank, congratulations again ;-)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio will solve your headache?.......you got to be kidding.......I got a better solution........:D :D :D

Attachments

• head.jpg
    head.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 133
jam said:
I, Have to agree with you that Stella sucks. ( I hope I don't start an international feud ;) )
snip..

I think that's highly unlikely to cause any counter-reaction.

I will say though (at the risk of repeating myself) that the Belgian stuff is actually just about palatable, whilst that sold (and brewed) in the UK tastes like...........old socks. Who knows what the stuff brewed in, or supplied to, distant lands tastes like.

Back to the point: Congrat's to our most prolific poster ;)

:)

diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
Hi,

Give us a year and we'll straighten out Interbrew's export.

In the mean time take a lesson in brewery art in Belgium which happens to be the finest in the world...

Enjoy it while it lasts for it, just like oil, won't last forever and I'm not kidding.

You won't be happy to pay a 100$ a beer now would you?

Expect to pay just that within 5 years and don't bet on the contrary....

Nobody likes negative predictions anyway but we still have the best beer in the world.

Sorry,;)

Oh No, Not The Sin-Bin Again......

SY said:
Eric, funny, yes, but you've managed to get one of the banned words past the autocensor. I've pulled them and sent them to Fred's favorite state - Texas. I'm no prude for sure, but there ARE forum rules.:mafioso:
Hi Stuart,
LOL, no worries - I thought they were fun while they lasted, and no I did not expect them to stay for as long as they did.

Eric.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.