looking for MCS (Dantimax)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

has anyone heard from MCS (Dantimax) the last few weeks? I´m trying to order a spare part for my volume control (an AT89C2051) but my mails stay unanswered. Since the part is quite special this means my preamp is dead for the moment and will stay like that if I don´t get the processor or a new volume control.

Maybe someone can help?

Thanks,

William

I just found the guy's phone number on the internet and gave him a call. The good news is: he is alive. The other good news is that he is gonna send out my order right away tomorrow! Brilliant! Some old fashioned vocal communication and where it gets you. I can absolutely recommend calling him!

Hi,

has anyone heard from MCS (Dantimax) the last few weeks? I´m trying to order a spare part for my volume control (an AT89C2051) but my mails stay unanswered. Since the part is quite special this means my preamp is dead for the moment and will stay like that if I don´t get the processor or a new volume control.

Maybe someone can help?

Thanks,

William

Hi All,

Again the same problem with Dantimax.
Already on 27 june 2013 I ordered and payed for (order n° 5756) a remote volume control. The parcel never arrived. I tried to contact them without any reply. I have no information whether the parcel was sent, if the order is still waiting to be completed...completely no information from them after almost 2 months!.

Do anyone knows what is going on with them? Are maybe closing down...without returning money?

Cheers,
-- Alessandro

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.