Congratulations Frank, Half Way to 10k Posts!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Congratulations Frank,

5000+ posts! Wow!:spin: :spin: :spin:

I wish I could type that fast.;)

I really missed the 5k post mark. It was more then 200 posts ago (maybe 2 or 3 days:D ).

...but, since I missed it, I thought I'd throw you a BEER PARTY:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Attachments

• beer_party1.jpg
    beer_party1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 105
diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
Hi,

Thank you Rodd. Awfully kind of you, sir.

In case Peter Daniel has been forgotten in those hectic days as well I'd like to take advantage of the occasion to propose a cheerful congrats to him as well.

Cheers,;)

P.S. I haven't checked but I think there must be some 1K celebrations coming up as well...

Attachments

• _38251249_wave_300.jpg
    _38251249_wave_300.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 104
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
fdegrove said:
In case Peter Daniel has been forgotten in those hectic days as well I'd like to take advantage of the occasion to propose a cheerful congrats to him as well.
Actually, Netlist took care of that here.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16713
We were just having too much fun celebrating.:drink: :drink: :drink: :drunk:

Between Peter, you and very soon Dave, it's a bit difficut to calculate the exact number of post at a given point in time. I have to use this equation just to get an approximation.:magnify:

Attachments

• schrodingers_equation_01.gif
    schrodingers_equation_01.gif
    492 bytes · Views: 93
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.