Tac Scorpion 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I recently purchased a white van and upon hearing about my new 'white van man' status, my friends decided to start pretty much using me as storage utility and amongst other things; someone who they give all their 'stuff'. I was given a tac scorpion 2 mixer and would like to sell it but have no idea how much it's worth, or where to start. It is mint condition apparently... . Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Colin

The Tac scorpion boards we good sounding boards and are sought after. you will need to know the number of input channels. its working condition. any bad/dirty switches. faders, controls. do you have the power supply and umbilical cable for it??

There are lots of pro audio brokers out there. Look in the back of "MIX" magazine. also look on eBay. but be warned. a piece of used pro audio gear can be worth $1 or thousands of dollars all depending on condition. operating and cosmetic.

also shipping a large item such as this is problematic. these are very fragile and will need to be packed or crated and then shipped by a handler that understands dealing with electronics.

also try calling some of your local recording studios and asking them who there techs are. you might be able to find one to come and check it out for you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.