Congratulations Norway: You're Rated "Best Place To Live" by the UN

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
... but... (no pun intended)

I also heard on the radio yesterday that they change their underwear the least. No kidding. 17% of the poopulation (i honestly typed it this way at first) only changes their underwear once a week at most. Unfortunately I don't remember the other statistics, but I believe changing your underwear once between 4 and 7 days is popular amongst about 30% of the population.

So.... opportunities, technology.... its just too bad it smells!

I've been teher a few times and I love it. But somehow the people over there don't love it.

Norway is recruting belgian en dutch families to come and start a life there. They are even giving away free land and some other things, just to prevent that some places turn into ghost towns.

It's a really beautifull place and very clean also, but if you don't live in Oslo or some other city it's also very boring. I can imaging that young people don't like it. It's almost impossible to go and have a drink or go to the cinema if you don't live in a city. And there aren't many cities in Norway.

But the same can be said about iceland and a large part of the US.

Sure these places get cold but in Toronto, Canada, it was about 33 to 35 degrees C last week!! With the humidity, it felt like 40C..

(For those who still live in the dark ages and use Fahrenheit, that's 104F)

So, I definitely don't think of my country as a "cold" country!

HeadSh0T said:
Sure these places get cold but in Toronto, Canada, it was about 33 to 35 degrees C last week!! With the humidity, it felt like 40C..

(For those who still live in the dark ages and use Fahrenheit, that's 104F)

So, I definitely don't think of my country as a "cold" country!
Norway is in some parts above the artic circle. Canada above the artic cirle is also cold, no?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.