Bybee Quantum Purifier Measurement and Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perceived value Steve, perceived value. One of our members (a Canadian too :) ) is a well healed metalurgist who took the time to go through it with me and at the end he just said that as soon as you straighten the wire out, you have lost any possible good it did in the first place. My perceptions are not strong enough to notice the difference.

I am still waiting for the QP'ers. SY?

Cryoing mechanical parts has been known for almost 100 years. However, how many here know its history and its 'practical' use today?

I do. And to extrapolate from that to it having any effect on the electrical properties of an audio cable is well, rather silly.

How about cryoing experiments and actual use by hi end manufacturers in cryoing their electronic parts and assemblies?

What experiments exactly? You mean the rather meaningless "I cryoed this and it sounded better" experiments?

Yeah, they're right up there with "I put photographs of myself in my freezer and my audio system sounded better."

They are laughing at those who ignore this subtle, but real sonic improvement.

To my knowledge, no one has demonstrated that cryoing results in any actual audible difference.

Do you know of anyone who has?

Didn't think so.

se

Do not do anything until I come out with my new line of homeopathic interconnects and cables. The process is to repeatedly melt and mix the metal for the wire with thermoplastic. I do that until there is only one molecule of copper left per running mile of cable.

No no. You're doing it all wrong.

You need to do it until there are NO molecules of copper left. Only the vibrations of the copper molecules that once were.

se

Perceived value Steve, perceived value.

Ah, gotcha.

One of our members (a Canadian too :) ) is a well healed metalurgist who took the time to go through it with me and at the end he just said that as soon as you straighten the wire out, you have lost any possible good it did in the first place.

Yes, and of course there's all the manipulation required in making the wire into a cable and even if you cryo the cable, there's all the coiling and other handling involved after the fact.

se

>this quantum purification technology has proven that eliminating sub-audible noise—i.e., noise unmeasurable by typical test-bench instruments--at the quantum mechanical level produces previously unattainable resolution and beauty in home audio and video.<

Split screen video is very easy to arrange and very telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.