Bybee Quantum Purifier Measurement and Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
I can't hear quantum quanto quaint queer. I can hear a capacitor multiplier cutting PSU noise on a low PSRR MC head amp when I crank up the volume pot. All else is funny stories and completely boring to me. Thanks SY for measuring it in a sane way. Good info.

Last edited:
John,

Are you just making stuff up or has it been a case of too much aluminum in the cookware? I *did* physically examine the device exterior and you even commented at the time. The claims regarding its size and lead materials were false. Not copper leads, they're magnetic. The device is much smaller than advertised.

But it really is 25 milliohms!

SY, you bought the CHEAPEST version of the SMALL quantum purifier. It HAS COPPERWELD leads that are magnetic as they are steel with a copper overlay. This is a standard military spec lead. There are two other versions of the SAME basic device that have silver and gold/silver leads, AND they are non-magnetic. So what? AND what did you find about the exterior? That it is some sort of heat-shrink material. Well, whoop-de-do! What a breakthrough! Is this all there is to know? Send in the Clowns! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.