New Linear Audio publication!

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Great news! My friends at Elektor have compiled all Linear Audio Volumes, plus several interesting articles, as PDF files as well as several Youtube videos, and put it all on a USB stick. All fully searchable, so you can find all you need quickly.

Our Jason agreed to put it in the diyaudio store, so you can have it all on your fingertips. Almost 3000 pages of technical and acoustic audio related articles accessible anytime anywhere. Whatever subject you are interested in, you'll find expert articles about it in this collection. You need it!

Jan

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Jan,
I am so glad your efforts will again be made available to more people!

The series is invaluable with such a high concentration of great information that everyone interested in audio would be well advised to acquire it! I have the paper versions already and have never regretted buying any of the copies.

"Thank you for your efforts" just doesn't quite cover it Jan. The concept was inspired and I know it was a lot of work to put together. It is fitting that it can become a lasting resource.

-Chris

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Well look what came through the letter box today :) The other one is an Elektor archive.

A little light reading :D

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-04 135759.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-09-04 135759.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 165