New Linear Audio publication!

Mine arrived two days ago. It looks great (you got major compliments from a very picky graphic designer/artist type) and feels expensive. An excellent mix of theory (e.g., Touzelet), practical tips (e.g., Simon), and incredibly useful construction projects (e.g., Cordell). And none of the wince-worthy stuff that I have to wade through in other publications to get to the useful nuggets.

Joined 2000
Paid Member
Why do I get the feeling that I'm destined to be the last person on the planet to get theirs?

I don't know about that, Steve. I think I was one of the first to order and since the site messed up my order, I'm still waiting...regardless of the super-speedy German post office.

I don't mean any harm. Just super excited to see the Nemisis and all the other cool stuff in the first edition.

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
I don't know about that, Steve. I think I was one of the first to order and since the site messed up my order, I'm still waiting...regardless of the super-speedy German post office.

I don't mean any harm. Just super excited to see the Nemisis and all the other cool stuff in the first edition.

Vinni and Steve, I'll make it up to you. Volume 1 will be delivered free to your door. Howszat for customer cervice?

(You need to remind me as my memory is almost perfect, but short ;) )

jan didden

Joined 2000
Paid Member
Jan,

No need to do that on my account. I just like to be b!tchy sometimes. ;)
I do appriecate the offer!

I'd rather you get the money, so you can continue to provide the quality information I think we'll get in this periodical!

Thanks,

Vince

Last edited:
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Jan,

No need to do that on my account. I just like to be b!tchy sometimes. ;)
I do appriecate the offer!

I'd rather you get the money, so you can continue to provide the quality information I think we'll get in this periodical!

Thanks,

Vince

And quality it is!
It is a good book in all aspects. Layout, variety, content (from the few articles I read), compactness, ...
If Jan were German, I'd call his work "Deutsche gründlichkeit"
Oh, and can I predict that the 'zine will become a collectors item over time? :)

/Hugo