New Linear Audio publication!

Class-I

To be fair Kendall did say he is article is based on work done in the 80's. At least he told me in private, I have not seen the finished article.

Hi Scott,

I wonder, was his idea based on the work of Nakayama (US patent 4595883, 1984/1986) or just the other way around? Below Nakayama's class-I OPS, exactly the same as the one by Kendall.

Cheers,
E.

Attachments

• Nakayama.jpg
    Nakayama.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 669
End of the year and building a "roadmap" for 2012.

Any word on Linear Audio volume 3 / Low-noise Microphone Preamplifiers p. 2 ?

Thanks !

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

6500 words and counting 20+ figures I hope it fits! My computer woes have been amazing, literally as I started final edits I was hit by the XP 2012 malware luckily we have plenty of backups and I managed to save everything. Oh yea, there will be a part 3 on calibration techniques.

Last edited:
AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
6500 words and counting 20+ figures I hope it fits! My computer woes have been amazing, literally as I started final edits I was hit by the XP 2012 malware luckily we have plenty of backups and I managed to save everything. Oh yea, there will be a part 3 on calibration techniques.

Excellent! Of course it will fit! ;)

Happy New Year to all and your loved ones!

jan

Excellent! Of course it will fit! ;)

Happy New Year to all and your loved ones!

jan

Same to you!

It was like a scene from a sci-fi movie. I found an old desk top machine that had not been booted in over two years, I turned it on it died, again it blue screened in 5 min. finally it sat overnight updating and re-booting and the next day I was running again.

I was off to a tapas bar with Spain original root friends wednesday evening.
They're still strictly traditional with their Dia de los Reyes thing, everything had to stand till friday, and all has to go today.
(all is a lot with them folks, felt like being invited for coffee at a gipsy trailer park)

So, if Mr Wu (attempt at Chinese) is of the ritual habit gender, he better make it coherent.
Speaking of gender bender, epiphany, crucifixion and misunderstood, suggestion for an avatar successor :
http://www.motifake.com/image/demot...epiphany-demotivational-poster-1256775730.jpg :clown:

Volume 3 out on April Fool ?
Duh, good thing i'm having several flying lessons over the next three months !

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
I was off to a tapas bar with Spain original root friends wednesday evening.
They're still strictly traditional with their Dia de los Reyes thing, everything had to stand till friday, and all has to go today[snip]

I was in a Tapas bar yesterday, center of old Valencia. +26 Celcius, short sleeves. Can you beat that ;)
At six a 'procession', the kings on their camels, throwing candy to the kids. Sint Nicolaas all over again.

[snip]
Volume 3 out on April Fool ?

It's all inside your head she said.

jan

Speaking of gender bender, epiphany, crucifixion and misunderstood, suggestion for an avatar successor :
!

I've had that in the wings for years, but good taste has held me back. I have a copy of Yukio Mishima posing himself as St. Sebastian, if you know the story you appreciate it even more. Far more gonzo than MJ.

Last edited: