New Linear Audio publication!

I think it's a fine line. On one extreme, you probably don't need to have explained that 'ohms' is a measure of resistance. Vdd? For me it's in the same class as 'Idd' or 'Vcc'.

But I got your point, I'll look out for it next time and try to avoid uncertainties here. Thanks for the heads-up.

jan didden

I think the line is at names of units need not be notated but abbreviations should be.

OC INOMB WT POP 1.57 CN CYT?

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Well, got mine a few days ago. Between this and SY's recommendation of Morgan Jones' book, I feel a few IQ points smarter over the last few weeks.

Note, this is a subjective feeling regarding the increased IQ. To all you objective folks, I refuse to be tested! :D

Jan, another great job! I am enjoying it immensely!:)

Joined 2007
Paid Member
I school i was teached by my left wing German teacher that all human beings start life as a black box. So it is not talent, intelligence or if you come from a wealthy family but what is put into that box is what you are. Well, that may be a bit extreme but it influenced my whole career.

Interesting and thanks for sharing. My father was picking cotton in the fields of south Texas as a child. My grandmother told him and his siblings that this would not be there future and like a good drill instructor, made sure they attended school each day and completed their homework in a timely manner.

If not for the strong enforcement of my grandmother, his life would have been quite different. My father did not have to push me as my grandmother pushed him, as I would sit diligently on my bed when I was a small child reading books to pass the time. If only I had audio books then! :D

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Well, got mine a few days ago. Between this and SY's recommendation of Morgan Jones' book, I feel a few IQ points smarter over the last few weeks.

Note, this is a subjective feeling regarding the increased IQ. To all you objective folks, I refuse to be tested! :D

Jan, another great job! I am enjoying it immensely!:)

Thanks.
About the IQ: if reading stuff would do that, I'd probably be at the 200 level, starting from my shoe-size IQ level decades ago.
My wife tells me it aint so ;)

jan

JD,

that's just anecdotal evidence that you picked the savory apple type, could be coincidence.

(my mortgage splitter made me do an i-question test after a minor coma mishap, can just as well be conceived as an emission/MOT check before a trade-in)

A mind-expanding article on the phantom G-spot would be nice, with or without complex math.