50Hz field effect on health?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
How about getting yourself a new bed?

Actually i want my OLD bed back. I'm a tall guy and i only fit in this one diagonally... Also on one corner the plywood on the underside snapped and i literally go right thru it if i sit in the wrong place. Sure, compared to my old bed it does fold into a couch, but since that corner is on the outer side, it's kinda useless as a couch now.

Last year, my mom was DETERMINED to get rid of my old bed, so determined that she made me cut the wood sides myself to be used with something else. And all that my old bed needed was a new mattress... The old bed's frame still exists in the house, when i'll be pissed enough with this bed i'll go buy some wood and a new mattress and rebuild my old one.

Try melatonin -- 1 mG should be available over-the-counter. If nothing else, it'll make your hair come back.

Heh, i need to get a haircut too often already, i don't need any extra hair on my head. :p Anyway i've been sleeping really well these days, even getting up early and not feeling tired... Maybe the main reason why i couldn't sleep last week was the stress before the exams... Now that they're done and i've passed, i'm happy. I've been quite productive this week too, and usually when things work out good and i have a smile on my face all day long, i can sleep just fine. Expect to see more projects from me this summer, i'm just getting started with SMPS stuff and so far so good.

When you are stressed drink some milk with honey in it at about 50 degrees celcius, always works for me. Don't eat 3 houres before you go to sleep and just relax.
In Belgium hospitals, schools,.. Are not allowed to be build in the neighbourhood of high voltage lines. There is some evidence that it can cause problems if you are weak. So it is no nonsense that radiation effects the human body/mind
Good luck, Brian

Last edited:
Actually i want my OLD bed back. I'm a tall guy and i only fit in this one diagonally

when you get married, you'll be surprised what you can fit into.

our lease was up on our first apartment in Brooklyn, so we had to decamp to a friend's parent's house up in the Bronx! I would sit with my friend's dad and drink PBR's watching "Perry Mason" and "Twilight Zone" while the XYL sawed logs next door.

Maybe the main reason why i couldn't sleep last week was the stress before the exams...

I was knowing it.
U should have tried the clarified butter(ghee) as I mentioned at post #25

Dipping your legs in warm water for about 10 minutes also works.

Gajanan Phadte

Dipping your legs in warm ghee also helps.

I've been out of college for 30+ years and still awake in perspiration, knowing that I forgot to turn in some assignment, or have some exam that I'm not prepared for...

best nights sleep

The best promoter of a good night's sleep for someone not ill is to live like our ancestors- work hard all day at something physical, eat low carb low fat foods like turnips, broccoli, carrots, beans. Hoe crops, dig ditches, pull fish nets out of the water, replace a roof (my current hobby), chop weeds, cut fireword and kindling, split wood for a fence, shear sheep, dig coal without machines. My family has had electricity in the house since 1925, no cancer yet! Among the guys that garden or walk a lot, lots of 95+ year olds. Among the guys that retired to an easy chair, stokes, heart trouble, death in the seventies. I choose path one.

The best promoter of a good night's sleep for someone not ill is to live like our ancestors- work hard all day at something physical, eat low carb low fat foods like turnips, broccoli, carrots, beans. Hoe crops, dig ditches, pull fish nets out of the water, replace a roof (my current hobby), chop weeds, cut fireword and kindling, split wood for a fence, shear sheep, dig coal without machines.

And do we get the 35 year life expectancy of our ancestors? :D

Never drink juices/beer, etc, etc when u r thirsty. Drink only water.
Never drink water when hungry. Eat something.

By the way, cooked brinjal eaten with jaggery in the evening helps u to get sleep.

One more -anything that your tongue craves for, is mostly not good for health.

Do not tear/reply. Try it or ignore.

Gajanan Phadte

I do believe the problem goes a little further then that, is it possible that you associate being at your grandparents with something safe like a childhood memory?.. I believe that if you just tell yourself that YOU are in fully utterly in control of yourself, and nobody or nothing else is. Anyway I know how it is.. Couldn't get any sleep last night.

50Hz DOES AFFECT YOU!!!

50Hz DOES AFFECT YOU!!! I experience exactly the same effect as you when I sleep with 50Hz socket sets near me. The effect stops when I turned off everything plug near my bed, including Internet cables.

I haven't tried 60Hz because I am not in that country. Nicolas Tesla's invention set 60Hz for a reason.

Advice: use a AM radio to detect leaky power supplies's Electromagnetic radiations. A powered sensitive magnet speaker some sort also works for me.

Anyone experienced 60Hz?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.