EQ'ing out the VUVUZELA from world cup matches?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Trying to watch the world cup, some might like the Vuvuzela. I would rather EQ it out. Iv'e plugged in a Behringer DSP1124P Feedback Destroyer Pro. which has 12 bands of parametric EQ should do the trick. Seems harder than expected though. Anyone got any idea of a good procedure to follow?

cheers,
col.

If TV companies BBC I'm looking at you here employed and listened to engineers, this problem would never have arisen, and their snake oil marketeers would not be telling me that digital radio is CD quality (that bad, eh?) and trying to switch off FM by 2015. Thank you. I feel better now. Helga, my lovely Swedish nurse has just brought me my medication and promised me a massage.

The best method is : put that IC ,that you've pulled out of your DAC ,in a simple circuit ,just plug the non inverting input to TV audio output and the inverting one to a mic (pre-amplified ,of course ), then you play the VUVUZELA loud and if you catch the rhythm they should magically disappear...:eek::D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.