Anyone in Montreal who would like to do a comparative listening test with my amp ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello

After some years updating my knowledge in audio electronics, I finished my last design of a power amplifier, then I've made a small prototype of 10 watt of this amplifier, because I am in reflection of doing a 50 or 100 watts commercial version in a small scale. I made this protype at 10 watt so that it is easy transported.

Although it is difficult to be neutral in judging my amp myself, I've done comparative monitoring tests, adjusting levels with decibel meter, I listened my amp using my Dynaudios loudspeakers and compared it with my old Radford amplifier, my amplifier prototype was very superior to the Radford (definition and soundstage).

Is there someone in Montreal who have a has a very high end sound system and who would like to do a comparative listening test with my power amplifier prototype to allows me to situate my prototype comparatively to very high end amplifiers. That would help me to have a good idea of the position of my amplifier compared to the others.

Bye

Thank you

Gaetan

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.