Pics of My AC Line filter project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
[/QUOTE] I've long been interested in micro hydro and other forms of alternative energy. My dream is to some day own a piece of land with a decent size stream and (with a bit of wind and solar, maybe) go off-grid.
Ive long had the same dream. I think it was an article in PM way back in the 70's that got me thinking about it. Ideally I'd also have mineral rights to a natural gas source so that I should have a source of power during the dry season.

So the Beck Plant(s) would be the left ones in the photo I posted?
Did you see the cable car running between the two plants about 20 feet above the river?

Of course on the US side our original plant (Schoelkopf) fell into the river one morning in 1960. Thats why the RMPG is so much newer looking (circa 1963).

ANDY ....have a peek at the site.... www.arisio.it they are close to you...they extrude aluminum for framing systems ...they are not heatsink manufacturers...But the extrusion could be used for DIY applications

I bought some hollow 4inch C channel extrusion that would be great for those wanting liquid cooled amps;) ...just cap the ends and pipe thread it

DIRT®

I apologise for the questions asked in this thread.....the remote is a mrx 100....my mistake and the rest still at the stage where I`m trying to find time........I`m still dealing with learning how to cut all the grass I have:confused:

Attachments

• dscf0004.jpg
    dscf0004.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 193
Low tech...

"I want to ride to the ridge where the West commences,
Gaze at the moon 'til I lose my senses,
Can't handle hobbles, and I can't stand fences,
Don't fence me in."

Perhaps this is what you need with all that acreage, just watch where you step:

Attachments

• goat.jpg
    goat.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 158
JOE DIRT® said:
ANDY ....have a peek at the site.... www.arisio.it they are close to you...they extrude aluminum for framing systems ...they are not heatsink manufacturers...But the extrusion could be used for DIY applications

I bought some hollow 4inch C channel extrusion that would be great for those wanting liquid cooled amps;) ...just cap the ends and pipe thread it

DIRT®

Sorry but the link doesn't work :bawling: :bawling:
Any other suggestions?

Cheers

Andrea

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.