Parts Express done me right!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am finishing up a pair of Half Changs with Pioneer BOFUs purchased from Parts Express. I received the speakers in mid January, but didn't do anything with them until yesterday. The packaging was in good shape and everything looked good when I received it, so there was no reason to suspect there would be any physical problems with the items shipped. When I took one of the BOFUs out of the packaging, I found out the frame was warped; therefore, it didn't mount properly. Big gaps, and too far from being able to make it airtight. I looked up PE's policy on faulty parts. I saw a few different policies and wasn't sure how helpful they would be after more than 2 months. Well...
They were great! I called customer service and explained the situation. I was then transferred to technical assistance. The gentleman, I don't remember his name, was very professional, polite, and right there with telling me they would send a new one. Very understanding, very customer-service oriented!!!
Just one more reason to keep buying from them.
Mike

Wish they did me right. Arggggg!

Made my first order ever with PE. They sent my invoice , all was okay. They then sent my tracking # invoice , no pyle midranges (backordered). The P.E. site shows the items as "in stock". Pyle Pro PDMR5 5-1/4" Sealed Back Midrange | Parts-Express.com ...WTF !! .

I call ....they said " there might be discrepancies between the web and actual stock" This does not get me my stuff any quicker. They said they will call me back ,they never do. I call back to change my choice in midranges and STILL have to make a separate order with credit card to get the (any) 2 midranges delivered to me ASAP. They did "waive shipping" on the order change.

I have spent several thousand $$ at MCM electronics for loudspeakers / crossovers and other speaker hardware ... always received my orders if they were "in stock". This might be the first and last time for me at Parts express. :mad::mad::mad::(

OS

Attachments

• screwup.gif
    screwup.gif
    14.1 KB · Views: 152
They said they would "do me right" BUT.....

I switched my order for some midranges they actually had in stock , it took 3 calls to get some satifaction.They promised my drivers would be here on the 8th (jan 2011) They ship the new order using "SMARTPOST" FedEx SmartPost: What a terrible service!! | Mindful Musings ...order flies over my head to Georgia to be mangled by the post office. Can't track it , it says won't be delivered until
the 13th. What absolutely good customer service ?? :eek: , if I ever screwed up with a new customer like this .. I would of sent the items by UPS first day air as to not LOSE that customer. My first order from Mouser arrived in 24 hours ( FREE first day air) ... they know how to keep me , parts express can go to hell !!! :mad::mad: I ordered my speakers LAST YEAR !!!

OS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.