Built-in home entertainment

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey Paul,

infloor radiant heating using a glycol based condensing system is what we are designing more of in the last few years.
we designed a system utilising 4 of our HVAC units for a 20 000 sq. ft. house.
we usually set up a 24 dia. Plenum and branch off with 2 incg flexible heating duct. we usually use Carel® master zone controllers (Italy) and then we design the sensors and speed controller for the blowers.

I`ll give your Email a ring to take a look at the plans and see what we can come up with as far as all your other needs

Cheers!!The DIRT®

(Chelsea fan)

20 000 sq. ft. house!

Unfortunately this is the UK, where 3000-4000 square feet is described as a mansion. Nice thought though! Size of my property is approx. 1400 sqft. (reasonable size for UK). If this build goes well we intend to do another-higher specified and larger-house in a few years.

Chelsea fan like Bryan Adams?

Thanks JOE, I look forward to hearing your ideas.

Paul

LOL...I`m well aware of the size of your houses Paul...(I`m Irish)
I have alot of family in the UK...brother in law is Chief Inspector of Cambridge area.....your off to a good start anyways atleast your not going to heat with "Peat" as they do back home...hahaha
I sent ya an email

DIRT®

07-26-2003 11:13 AM May have a building plot sorted, paperwork now in process......

This project is still in process. Isn't it wonderful how people selling land can be 'not quite accurate' in how well serviced a plot is.

The funniest part is the seller can't see why I'm fussing over not being able to have my own water supply! :scratch1:

Be patient, Paul, be patient. :headbash:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.