DIY Schumann resonator? - Page 19 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Everything Else

Everything Else Anything related to audio / video / electronics etc) BUT remember- we have many new forums where your thread may now fit! .... Parts, Equipment & Tools, Construction Tips, Software Tools......

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 30th March 2012, 02:26 PM   #181
gk7 is offline gk7
diyAudio Member

Yes. There is an excellent book by René Freund ("Brown Magic") about the strong links between new age occultism, esoteric and nazi ideology. Unfortunately it´s only available in german and italian.
Old 30th March 2012, 09:38 PM   #182
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gk7 View Post
Yes. There is an excellent book by René Freund ("Brown Magic") about the strong links between new age occultism, esoteric and nazi ideology. Unfortunately it´s only available in german and italian.
My historian friends think the occultism thing is overstated.
Old 30th March 2012, 09:53 PM   #183
gk7 is offline gk7
diyAudio Member

Well overstated; I think the nazi ideology is highly irrational (just think of Alfred Rosenberg), but although this could be an interesting discussion it´s too off topic in an audio forum...
Old 17th July 2012, 08:10 AM   #184
ASL is offline ASL
diyAudio Member

I see there are Schumann field devices that drive flat bifilar coils. I'm puzzled as to how one determines the polarization of such a coil, because a counter clockwise spiral is clockwise when viewed from the opposite side.

It's my understanding that a left twisting spiral produces a different affect from a right twisting spiral - one being life strengthening while the other being the opposite.

Would such a coil therefore need to be facing in particular direction relative to a person so as to be positive and not negative?
Old 20th July 2012, 05:09 PM   #185
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moray james View Post
here are a host of links that may or may not be of interest...

The Library
Nice link. moray. Very interesting but little connection to Schumann.
Old 23rd July 2012, 09:01 AM   #186
ASL is offline ASL
diyAudio Member

Can anyone tell and explain which of these twisted twin lead antenna wires [in upper photo] is LEFT twisted and which is RIGHT twisted?

Also can anyone explain how if any they differ from these wire loops [lower photo] which are also LEFT and RIGHT twisted?

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 25th January 2013, 01:28 PM   #187
diyAudio Member

Hello! While looking for a similar device Bob Beck designed, I stumbled upon this excellent thread and I thought I could help by posting a schematic (AND pcb ready to print) I found. It is Beck's brain tuner device used to synchronize both brain hemispheres and produce a relaxation feeling and many other effects. It was mainly used to cure addictions but in the process it was found to be very helpful for the whole body and promotes self-healing, always according to Beck's lectures. I haven't tried it yet, but it is in the plan to buy the materials...I encourage you to try it and post results, it is very promising! Have a nice day my friends and don't forget, always post results!!

Original Brain Tuner Schematics and PCB Blog Link

Old 25th January 2013, 08:22 PM   #188
diyAudio Member

hi this is my first post, i have read through the entire 19 pages so far and well im impressed with the info i found, now i have already put together a few components. i have a xr-2206 function gen and i must say it is awesome, now from the output pin 2 set to sine i have gon straight to the input of my second stage which is a tda2009a stereo amp 12w rms. the signal at the output is 7.83 hz but the sine seems a little miss shaped. question is how do i go about attaching the induction coil/emitter i have coiled up a few different coils at different impedance 2r been the lowest and 70r being the hi im not sure on gauge but for anyone that knows the wire i used is maybe a little thicker then a hair. from the out put of the amp i wish to drive the coils with do i need a series cap on the positive and small resistor on the neg. i am semi newbee and getting mixed messages
Old 24th February 2013, 12:21 AM   #189
diyAudio Member

Love this thread, thanks for all the wonderful information. I watched this movie Resonance - Beings of Frequency (documentary film) - YouTube now I’m on board too. I plan to build one of these as well and look forward to reporting my results.
I'm going to go a different route on the antenna. As pointed out in this thread, capacitance seems to be very important to get the desired effect. I plan to print a Bifilar coil pattern onto a film of Graphite oxide on the back of a cd and use a light-scribe dvd drive to turn the antenna into a super capacitor. Making graphene supercapacitors with a DVD writer - YouTube
Don’t have a signal generator or the graphite oxide so it could take a while. If anyone is in the Seattle area and interested, send me a message.
Old 24th February 2013, 01:18 AM   #190
balerit is offline balerit  South Africa
diyAudio Member

Without going thru all the pages here have you tried EPE Mag's sleep machine by Andy Flind?

http://www.epemag3.com/lib/free_proj...20Moodloop.pdf

Hide this!Advertise here!