DIY external aerial for mobile phone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good idea. But the article has about 270kB. I looked up at the aerial. Yagi offers greater gain. I intended something simplier, like "single wire" aerial. Does anybody know how are these aerials build - like this¨

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 125
Hi. Aerial is finished and works very ( !) well. Thaks moaps.It fullfilled my expectations. At the place where I have almost no signal indicator of the phone lights in the middle. I made aerial from old TV one - so it costed allmost nothing. Reading about this issue I made some experiments with 1/4 and 5/8 lambda aerials with goods results too. Try it first before buying more expensive commercial aerial. More on my page - http://koy.hi-end.org/Audio/Bastleni/GSManteny.html. I am afraid you will be able to appreciate only pictures unfortunatelly . An english version is going to be done. When time allows. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.