DIY Mercedes SLR!!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Great stuff!

Makes us look like a run-o'-the mill, normal, all-in-a-day's-work, sort of bunch. Proof of our sanity, as it were;)

After all a diy Aleph construction site takes up less space than the diy Merc (or does it:confused: )

Anyway, must show this to the wife:mafioso:

Peter, do you start counting from the time you have all the parts in or from the time you 'think' about doing it? For me the problem is not to finish it, is to start it. ;)

The guy that build the mercedes shows a remarkable amount of delusion. Like MrFeedback would say: it's a gold plated turd.
If germans had a sense of humor they would offer him a job at Mercedes.

Re: Great stuff!

Gregm said:
Makes us look like a run-o'-the mill, normal, all-in-a-day's-work, sort of bunch. Proof of our sanity, as it were;)

After all a diy Aleph construction site takes up less space than the diy Merc (or does it:confused: )

Anyway, must show this to the wife:mafioso:
Even if the Mercedes is "slightly" bigger than an aleph, I think that it still has a better wife acceptance factor :D

PS: Peter, I changed my mind. Don't build a Mercedes, it's for Gays, build your own McLaren F1 ;)

Peter Daniel said:
No, I know another forum member who takes that long to finish his Aleph4;)

Heeheee ;)

It will be soon done;)

Trigon

Attachments

• p1010364.jpg
    p1010364.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 400
Aleph 4 actually , still waiting for some pcs, IXYS rectifiers , Nichicons for PS, wires etc.. Should be interesting ;-)
But it can be easily transform to Aleph 2 later. these are monoblock-architecture

Sorry, this is away from the topic (tread) but soon I will start new one ;)

Trigon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.