Top 20 posters

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As it was about 10 minutes before I posted this.
What's the bet this now turns into some kind of competition?

Attachments

• posters2.gif
    posters2.gif
    12.9 KB · Views: 409
Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
3) Posts per day -- Frank, it looks like you are beating Peter on this chart... might pass him soon :)

well... I calculated it based on the assumption of a continuous posting rate and it would take you 151 days to catch up to Peter......
(4707-4573)/(16.629-15.742) = 151

--
Brian

Attachments

• perday.gif
    perday.gif
    17.4 KB · Views: 302
Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
4) random meaningless chart - total posts in one year from now, assuming a constant posts per day for the next year, neglecting certain inactive members and other factors.

Jason... I am downloading it now, I forgot about it.

--
Brian

Attachments

• oneyear.gif
    oneyear.gif
    59.6 KB · Views: 290
I must admit I was surprised to see my name in the top 20, but then seeing the averaged posts/day graph made it clear. I've been posting here for a long time. Business and other committments mean the year hence is not likely to be accurate though.

Curious, does Peter Daniel's tally include the HarryPotter ones too?

BrianGT said:
Posts per day -- Frank, it looks like you are beating Peter on this chart... might pass him soon :)

well... I calculated it based on the assumption of a continuous posting rate and it would take you 151 days to catch up to Peter......
(4707-4573)/(16.629-15.742) = 151

There must be an error in your calculations Brian. I estimate that it will be less than 3 week for Frank to beat me on a chart;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.