I registered in the future...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi!

I just checked out my own preferences page, and noticed that my registration date at diyaudio is going to be the first of September this year :) :) :) :) :)

:cloud9: This is something I always wanted to do: Living in the future! Learn about my future wife (errr make that girlfriend... ;) ), about my career opportunities, about the Lotto numbers...

:bulb: Oh, I just noticed... maybe it's just an error in the message board scripts... :bawling: no future for me...

That just about ruined my evening! Going drown my sorrows now...

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

G' night...

Arndt

Re: It's odd....

dhaen said:
Australia and the rest of the world mostly use day-month-year (DDMMYY). So why does the forum use the US format?
I have seen some Japanese stuff that uses YYYYMMDD. e.g 2003/05/17 19:46:27 including time. MSB to LSB just like ordinary numbers. Much better idea I think.

/Circlotron - lives in land of 240v 50Hz, right-hand-drive cars, and lotsa diyers.

haldor said:
It's just more evidence of the monolithic, imperilistic American's domination of the world. Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated. :D

Phil

Thats aggravating, when you preview the post the attachment gets cleared. I guess this world domination thing is a little more complicated than it looks.

Attachments

• borgship.jpg
    borgship.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 82
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.