• Sand + Cat

Votes: 53 28.0%
  • Sand + Dog

Votes: 31 16.4%
  • Other (be nice to us and tell)

Votes: 23 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2007

Attachments

• IM001102.JPG
    IM001102.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 127
2 Cats, one's a dog and comes when he's called and does what I tell him. The others a woman and does as she darn pleases....

Want to get a dog to guard the wife and hifi, but I can't bring myself to coop one up in a little apartment. So the pooch will wait.

SS with tubes on the production line...

1 cat, 1 dog, 2 turtles, 5 goldfish, 3 rugrats

tubes in all the kids rooms driven by digital sources of course. SS in the family area driven by a mix of analogue (tt, r2r, cassette and AM/FM) and digital (DVD/CD wit hUSB input, computer, terrestrial HDTV) about to be replaced by sweep tubes in p-p (finally got it working last night!!!)

Cat likes SS as it produces more gentle heating than the scorching and HT burns she gets off tubes!

Dog doesn't care as long as there is a steady supply of power cords to be chewed.

Turtles and goldfish are agnostic on the subject, and the rugrats just want Kw output power, they don't care how or why.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.