diyAudio t-shirt catchphrase ideas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

taj

diyAudio Member
Joined 2005
"Sit down, shut up, hang on, and listen."

DIYAudio: Bringing plywood and transistors together since 1999.
(alternatively...tubes, valves, speakers)

"Still playing with transformers"

"It's never as good with protection"

Last edited:
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
The voting begins!

diyAudio Catchphrase Questionnaire! (EDIT - Link updated to most current survey)

* You get one chance to submit the survey
* All answers are optional
* The display of catchphrases is randomized, to prevent order bias
* After a few days, the worst performing entries will be deleted, and the survey more heavily promoted - so this is your chance to "cull"!

Last edited:
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Thanks to everyone who voted in the first round. The losers have been stripped out from the initial 216 catchphrases and ones that remain all received quite decent positive responses (also, negative - it's clear that not everyone will be happy with a single type of catchphrase!).

The 2nd round of voting begins now, with just a "Like it" and "Don't like it"...

Second round of Tshirt Voting [EDIT: Updated]

Last edited:
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Once you have clicked, you can't unclick you can only click the other choice and I didn't want to answer all of them, just some I liked and some I didn't, some I was indifferent.

I've added an "indifferent" option, so that if you select one, then change your mind, you can "reset" it...

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.