Elliot sound projects

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I agree with Moondog55. Mr. Elliott seems to put a lot of work into his designs, and his website. I'm impressed with how much data he gives us on the performance of his designs. No one else gives away as much information on design and performance as Rod does. He deserves our support. Also, if you buy his preamp power supply board at the same time, you will only pay shipping once.

Also, when you buy the board you get very detailed instructions and advice, and access to his forums where you get help. So you get more than just a board for your money.

I've bought 3 kits from ESP - preamp power supply, active X-over, and soft start. I'm happy with them all and would not hesitate to buy from him again.

-Byron

I also agree that Rod Elliot deserves to be supported. Most of the ESP projects are extremely well documented and they work as described if you follow his directions. Rod is very generous with sharing his knowledge and his circuit boards are reasonably priced even considering the cost of international shipping. I've had good results with building some if his designs without his circuit boards. P97 seems to be a straight forward design and you should have no problem creating your own circuit board. Be careful with possible oscillation issues if you plan on using very fast opamps.

I agree with Moondog55. Mr. Elliott seems to put a lot of work into his designs, and his website. I'm impressed with how much data he gives us on the performance of his designs. No one else gives away as much information on design and performance as Rod does. He deserves our support. Also, if you buy his preamp power supply board at the same time, you will only pay shipping once.

Also, when you buy the board you get very detailed instructions and advice, and access to his forums where you get help. So you get more than just a board for your money.

I've bought 3 kits from ESP - preamp power supply, active X-over, and soft start. I'm happy with them all and would not hesitate to buy from him again.

-Byron

I second that

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.