Hindenberg audio recorded at wrong speed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is fascinating stuff!
The Hindenberg recording we all have heard..that went out onto the world stage was discovered to have been recorded at a too slow a speed..the individual we heard was not a slight man with a high voice...he had a baratone range.
It was rediscovered by an engineer researching the original platter that was cut on-scene.
It is all thruout www.youtube.com but I can't establish the link....listen!
________________________________________________Rick......

Richard Ellis said:
This is fascinating stuff!
The Hindenberg recording we all have heard..that went out onto the world stage was discovered to have been recorded at a too slow a speed..the individual we heard was not a slight man with a high voice...he had a baratone range.
It was rediscovered by an engineer researching the original platter that was cut on-scene.
It is all thruout www.youtube.com but I can't establish the link....listen!
________________________________________________Rick......

That's interesting. I wonder why it was left that way, they must have known at the time that it didn't sound right. Perhaps it sounded more emphatic.

The rumor is, and this is the first mention of it (as I just made it up), that when played backwards there is a cryptic message by Heinrich Himmler condemning the Freemasons, Builderbergers and the Illuminati for having used a supersecret "death ray" to cause the explosion. This primitive Laser weapon was developed under their direction in a secret laboratory owned and operated by Yale's Skull and Bones Fraternity.

Best Regards,
TerryO

Re: Re: Hindenberg audio recorded at wrong speed

TerryO said:

The rumor is, and this is the first mention of it (as I just made it up), that when played backwards there is a cryptic message by Heinrich Himmler condemning the Freemasons, Builderbergers and the Illuminati for having used a supersecret "death ray" to cause the explosion. This primitive Laser weapon was developed under their direction in a secret laboratory owned and operated by Yale's Skull and Bones Fraternity.

Best Regards,
TerryO

Gee, I thought George C. Scott was on top of this.

scott wurcer said:

Gee, I thought George C. Scott was on top of this.

That information hasn't been declassified. May I ask how you came to know this?

I see that you live in Cambridge, perhaps you can tell me how far you live from the secret laboratory and how long you've been employed there?

I think that at this point, you must realize you don't have anything to gain from denying your involvement. After all this time, wouldn't you feel better to admit to the key role you played and finally cast off the heavy burden of the dark secret that you've had to carry for so long?

Scott, work with me on this, I'm not here to question your ideals or motivation in this matter, I only want to help you bring closure to this chapter of History.

Your friend,
Agent Olson

And then the true nature of the tragedy came to light...

Attachments

• manatee8ye.jpg
    manatee8ye.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 88
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.