diyAudio mascot ideas?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Have been thinking the site is started to look a bit dated and I've been speaking to an artist friend of mine (Sherice) who does stylized company mascots, usually of animals, etc. She's asked me to think about what kind of animal might suit diyAudio, if any.

She's got a site at http://www.pawsitronic.com - her main company mascot is of the quality I've seen her producing lately...

Let me know if you have any ideas for a critter or pose that you think might encapsulate our values :)

I nominate Nelson Pass.

I'm thinking of that very first pircture Nelson Pass posted of himelf via his webcam, somewhere in the Aleph-X thread unless I'm mistaken...

No disrespect intended, but with a moustache like that, someone who does charicatures would have a field day. :D

Adrian

We need an animal with either sensitive or big ears (and it´s gotta look somehow crazy ;-)).
I´d decide for the latter.

I´m thinking of another animal but can´t remember the name.
Looks like a coala bear, very cute and jolly big ears.

Jens

Attachments

• 040_ph0081.jpg
    040_ph0081.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 436
It's not along the animal theme but a giant cap eating some cash or something along that line is both honest and kind of fun.

I like the idea about the RCA dog, but I'd have to switch to one of the stately cats of the world, a panther or something, just for a modicum of originality. Or a Chihuahua. . . kind of Ren and Stimpy!

I'm sure there will be a perfect suggestion somewhere along the way.

Sandy.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.