ever feel like a ninja?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
eh, bad title. i'm just a beginner, and i'm wokring on desinging PCB for a project. everytime i get something right i feel like a ninja, oh yeah. i'm really likeing the symetry in quad op amps. i've been building circuts so the + or - supply could be on either side, the onlything that would be different is how the IC is turned. and somehow i manage to get everything on one layer... well actually i had 2 traces that had to be on another layer, but oh well. i only did that for neatness, it just runs up to a wire leading out anyways, but it looks goofy to have wires running to the center of a circut block...

i have so much to do if i want to get my PCBs printed. i finished the crossover board design yesterday, and i'm pretty much done with the preamp desing. next is the power supplies (2, 1 is half voltage and unregulated, the other is quasi regulated) and the boards for the amps, and the board for the controls. so much work so little caffeine...:drink:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.