Speaker components "Inbound into customs" for almost 4 weeks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, just wanted to see if anyone here has had this problem before with speaker components (tweeters and crossovers). I bought the parts from Sweden and since March 13 the status of the package, which is shipped by post, has been "Inbound into customs". A general google search gives me a clue about what is going on, but most hits deal with importing stuff from China (that is probably designer brand knock-offs) or steroids. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Two 15" woofers ordered from US, shipped to Canada.

I received one of the woofers approximately 3 weeks after ordering. It took a further 22 days for the other one to be delivered. The item numbers showed them to be 150,000 items apart in Canada customs and because they were so far apart, I had to pay full duty twice. Eventually I was reimbursed when they realized it was a single two box order.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.