Bob Pease laid off

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Bob Pease

So lets get this right, we have the worst financial crisis since the Second World War and the people that caused it are enjoying subsidies and bonuses on an unbelievable scale. People like Bob who could help get us out of this mess for the fraction of the cost of a Banker are laid off, how the hell are we ever going to be able to compete with the far east with our priorities so skewed?, is subsidising a Banker going to produce a decent SMPS converter for a solar panel?. Marx was wrong, we wont just sell the rope to hang ourselves we will borrow the money to pay someone else to make it as well. Sorry for the rant, I am fed up.

Sad, Sad Day. That being said, I wish I could say I'm surprised. With the ridiculous antics I have seen at my employer (also in semiconductor, though not very large), the clueless selfishness pervades through upper management almost everywhere. They screw things up, and everyone else pays. And it isn't just US companies that are like this, trust me.

Good Luck Bob Pease.

Peace,

Dave:whazzat: :bigeyes: :bawling: :dead: :redhot:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.