Hey, Hockey Town USA.........

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yeah, you know who you are.......

See you hose heads next year, eh. Take off, eh.

Look at the bright side: now you can go out to Comerica Park and watch the Tigers play!!!!!!!!!!!!! [joke!]

Jocko

(Yeah, I know this belongs in Other Stuff. But I already posted it there, and it doesn't show up on the main forum. We can't let this occasion pass without drawing attention to it. Sorry, Roddy......)

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Hey Jocko,

I don't know where you're getting your information from, but I think you need a new source.

Here's the real scoop on the Redwings vs Anaheim series.

I'm sure we'll get the real news on the Tigers as well once we catch up with the Info-Minister again. I heard he was seen over by Ford Field.

Rodd Yamashita

Attachments

• infominister1.jpg
    infominister1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 102
Political Correctness...

"You're free. And freedom is beautiful. And, you know, it'll take time to restore chaos and order—order out of chaos. But we will."—-G. W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 13, 2003

Bushlexia

Note: Bushlexia is term created by a loyal Bush Watcher. As it has been variously described, it's a combination of dyslexia, attention deficit disorder, apraxia, illiteracy, ignorance, laziness, passive-aggressiveness, inappropriate humor, and an arrogant attitude of privilege. --Politex

Attachments

• tongue10.jpg
    tongue10.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 85
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.